Monday, January 21, 2008

The Yuck

Ryan had his first stomach bug yesterday - not fun! My mom and I (of course Matt is out of town) learned that the worst thing about an 11 month old with a stomach bug is that they can't warn you when they are about to throw up. We would be holding Ryan and then all of a sudden he (and usually we) were covered in throw up. I lost count of how many times we changed Ryan's outfit, but I know I changed mine at least 3 times, my mom changed twice and we had to wash Ryan's sheets twice. Unfortunately, I had the yuck too, so thank heavens my mom was here to help me with Ryan! He is the craziest kid too, because other than the fact that he was throwing up all the time, he seemed totally fine... not lethargic or anything. He didn't throw up at all today, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is over. One of my friend's baby had a relapse though, so I am only being cautiously optimistic.

I will go try to upload some more pictures from Mexico now...

1 comment:

LisaStrahanPhotography said...

Love the part about the relapse!