Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Little World Traveler

Ryan enjoying his first trip in First Class. There were a bunch of open seats in First Class on our flight from Cancun to Houston, so they put us up there. I guess they don't typically do that when you have a "lap child", but we lucked out! Luckily, Ryan slept almost the whole flight.
Ryan decided he wanted a bite of my cookie, even though it was as big as his head. I guess he is his mommy's baby...
Reading with Daddy on our LONG Houston layover.
Sleeping on Daddy on our VERY LONG Houston layover.
Reading on our flight from Houston to Newark. The flight attendants all loved him on this flight. He didn't sleep at all, but he did smile and flirt a lot. This was his 3rd airplane trip (8th actual plane flight) and he did great as usual. Continental has lots of catchy sayings on billboards and napkins on their flights. The one I like is "Getting that worldly look, one country at a time". I think that applies to Ryan. We were going to try to go to Canada sometime in the next few weeks so that he could say that he had been to all 3 North American countries plus the Bahamas before he was 1, but I don't think we are going to make it. Of course, you never know....

1 comment:

LisaStrahanPhotography said...

Matt looks SOOOO tired in that one picture! He even looks like he has a black eye!

I LOVE the cookie! I want a bite right now! Yummy.

Cancun looked beautiful! Wish I was there.