Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ryan is going to be a big brother!


It has been difficult to wait until I hit the 12 week point to share our exciting news... I am due January 7th! We are very excited!!! We should be able to find out whether it is a boy or girl (though of course all we care about is that the baby is healthy!) towards the end of August. I have discovered that being pregnant with a toddler is even harder than the first pregnancy was. I am nauseous and tired, but still get to chase Ryan around:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooooooHooooooo!!! Congratulations to you both. What a great way to let us all know. I about jumped out of my seat when I saw the ultrasound. Ryan will make a wonderful big brother. We send our wishes for a joyful pregnancy. We hope to see you soon!
Penn, Kellie, Gregory & Kirby

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Heather and Yuri :-)

Dad of Divas said...

Congrats to all! How exciting! Will you choose to find out if the baby os a boy or a girl or be surprised?

Anonymous said...

Hey Gang,
Congratulations and proud for you. I really enjoyed seeing Ryan's pictures. He is an awesome fella!

Take care,
Thomas Wiktorek

LisaStrahanPhotography said...

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you.
Gosh, can you believe that you will have TWO! EEEEEEE.... Great.

Congratulations to all.

With love,
Lisa, Keith & Emma

Marin said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. Yes, it definitely harder being pregnant with a toddler to run around after, especially during the summer!
Love Marin, Paul, Liam & Connor.