Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun for Stephanie

I LOVE being Ryan's mom! Every now and then though, it is fun to go out and be just Stephanie:) On Sunday, I went with my family to see Cirque du Soleil Kooza. It was so amazing. I have never seen Cirque before, but have always wanted to, so when I saw that it was coming to Philadelphia I asked my family if they wanted to go and then got tickets. I wish I could have taken pictures (though Matt often tells me that I enjoy things more when I am not worried about taking pictures). The acrobatics were phenomenal, the story was neat, everything was just wonderful. So glad we could go!

Then last night I got to go to a Dave Matthews Band concert with a friend of mine. This is one of my favorite bands and I have seen them in concert 3 times before last night. The concert was in Camden, which is across the river from Philadelphia. Anastasia and I had such a great time! She goes every year, so I have requested to go with her every year:)

For both events I was lucky enough to have Matt's schedule work out so that he was home with Ryan. (I haven't had a babysitter other than family members yet...)

Anyway, off to get Ryan up. He has been sleeping till between 9-10 almost every day. I am starting to worry - is it normal to sleep that much?!?! He goes to bed between 7-8 at night and takes a 1-2 hour nap. I know I shouldn't complain, and I'm not, but it just seems so weird.

2 comments:

Dad of Divas said...

I try my best to give Jean the chance to get away and be herself as well as much as I can...I see how being "Mom" can be a bit of a complete lifestyle that can consume her life. I'm glad to hear that you had the chance to get away and be yourself!

Marin said...

The sleeping thing? Just enjoy it. If you ask too many questions it might go away!