Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cousins




Corina kept putting the washcloth on Ryan's head and he kept taking it off. Lots of fun:)
Ryan and Corina playing in her crib before bed.
Our niece, Corina, had her 2nd birthday party on Sunday. We went down to Baltimore on Saturday. We met some friends for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY!) in the Inner Harbor and walked around for a little bit. Then we went to Matt's brother's house and hung out with them. Matt's sister came in from Boston too. We had some delicious (though very expensive at $69/doz) crabs. Then Corina's party was Sunday. We hung out before the party, then drove home after the party. On Monday we had a relaxing day at home and then dinner over at my grandparents house. Overall, a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dad of Divas said...

This is something that I wish my girls have, but right now - no 1st cousins at least not in the foreseeable future. The girls do have 2nd and 3rd cousins butthey never really get to see them. I grew up with my 1st cousins and till have relationships with them today...so I am a bit sad that the girls donot have this in their life.