Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Roll Call

I have been trying to post some really cute pictures of Ryan (although I guess I think they all are!), but the blog site seems to be having technical difficulties. So, a friend of mine recently did this on her site - I love getting comments from people on the site and I am curious if anyone is actually looking at it, so if you are out there reading this and seeing what Ryan is up to, post a comment letting me know you are there, even just a simple hello. I will keep trying to post pictures.

Ryan has started pulling up on things and standing holding on them for awhile without us holding on to him. He is also learning to climb stairs - not sure how I feel about this... I have started occasionally giving him real food, just bananas and sweet potato so far, but he seems to like it.

2 comments:

LisaStrahanPhotography said...

I am looking at your adorable Ryan! Very cute. Love your blog!

Love, Lisa

Logan's Log said...

Logan and his Mom are out here! Logan just ate real sweet potato tonight. Neato.