Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Fun Stuff




Matt had to work on Friday, so Ryan and I just hung out in the hotel room. One of our favorite games with Ryan right now is playing "fetch" with one of our watches. He just LOVES watches, so I thrown one across the room and he "crawls" over to it as quickly as he can. It is very cute to watch:) After a few games of fetch, he was tired of course so he took a nap on the big and oh, so comfortable bed. Later on, after we went to the Olive Garden for dinner (which Ryan didn't enjoy as much as I did), Ryan got a bath in the hotel sink.


Well, there are a few more cute pics I could post, but I probably should be going to bed. Ryan hasn't been sleeping as well the last week or so as he had previosly. He also has been getting up between 5 and 6 in the morning which is just WAY to early for me!!!

No comments: